Followers

Translate

Thursday, 1 October 2015

MAWTT Challenge - "Fairy Enough"



 Morning all, hope you are all well and happy. A new month and a new challenge from "Moving along with the times" The challenge has been set by Susan and the brief is "fairy enough". I have used a tonic die of a fairy.  I have cut a circle out of the card blank and the backing paper and inserted a glittery acetate before sticking the fairy on top. I then cut the die out again in white card and just cut the fairy out. This i then inked and glittered and glued it on top of the first layer. 
Pop over to see the rest of the teams designs, and join in the challenge http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for stopping by. x

8 comments:

  1. A really pretty card Jan, fab design, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    what a wonderful card.
    I love the fab design of this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, love this card, I love that die cut centre piece, visually stunning and the fairy is too sweet, all tucked into her fairy garden! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Great card to give the folks some inspiration for the challenge.
    Love the backing paper.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, I love it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very pretty and I love how you've added the fairy on top of the first die cut

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really impressed by your layout and all of the steps you took, really nice use of the complicated dies! x Jessie

    ReplyDelete