Followers

Translate

Friday, 6 November 2015

Feeling Nervous.............


Morning all, hope you are all well & happy this Friday, and are looking forward to the weekend.


My news??????

Well, my local library has recently opened up a coffee shop, to entice more people to use the library and also to get a community together.
The lady who runs the coffee shop has decided to hold a craft & local produce fayre today. I am having a table to try and sell my cards, knitted items and book folding projects. To say i am nervous is an understatement, as i have never done a fayre before. I don't know if my stuff is good enough to sell and also don't really know what to price stuff at. I am taking a selection of things to test the market. The library is not charging anything for the tables, so I've nothing to lose, but everything to gain.

I will let you know if it was a disaster or a success tomorrow. x

On another note. My hubby and I are going up to Oxford tomorrow for a weekend stay in a hotel and to also meet up with my son and his girlfriend. The plan is for us to have a romantic meal for two on the Saturday night, then have Sunday lunch with my son & his girlfriend. Then on Monday all 4 of us are going to Blenheim Palace for the day, before we come back home. Not sure if i will be able to schedule any blogs for the next couple of days. If not i will see you all next week. x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janice
    Hope all went ok.
    I was nervous the first time I had a stall with my jewellery but once I made that first sale, it got easier.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete