Followers

Translate

Thursday, 5 November 2015

Lemon & Green......

 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy today.
I've photographed this card with a white background and a black background to try and see what looks best. This card is lemon & pale green, so not the easiest to photo.
 I like to do the two colour twisted ribbon effect with my cards, as i feel it sets the cards of beautifully.
 This image should have been rotated....when i take the photos, i always crop and rotate them if necessary, but for some reason the laptop has decided not to do either.

A close-up of the sequin, beads and stitching.

Enjoy your day and pop by tomorrow for some exciting news (well for me anyway!!!!). x

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Jan though it's very dull here and rain is forecast so it is lovely to see such a bright and cheerful card. Wonder what the news is - I don't like cliffhangers! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute Jan and so pretty, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan this is so gorgeous, love love love, the colours are beautiful..
    I have had to open a new blogger as google plus messed with mine after I changed my background and all and I don't like the way the comments had to be made...the link to my new one is below and follow again to enter my candy.. Now I am getting robot thingies on everyone's blog where you have to match pictures up before you can publish a comment...can't win...xx
    { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    What a pretty card. Love the plaited ribbon.
    Ooooh, is this one of those how do you keep an idiot in suspense things lol? .......... I know, you'll tell me tomorrow lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete