Followers

Translate

Thursday, 12 November 2015

My Faithful Christmas Cactus !!!!!

 Morning all, still no crafting to show, but here is my Christmas cactus that has started to flower again.

I keep this in the conservatory and it's quite neglected all year round, yet despite this, it keeps flowering year after year. As you can see from the photo above all the new growth has buds and flowers on. In the pot behind is a small piece that broke off some time ago that has started to grow, so there will be another plant soon.
 Close-up shots of the flowers.
Enjoy your day. xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jan, I used to have a pink one, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice what a pretty flower I think I may have to take a cutting from my friend's one at the weekend if it doesn't need much looking after. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty have some of these and love them. Jan have you joined my new blog? I think you still have my old one on your list. You will need to follow me again  { aNNie} , just click onto my name, re follow. thanks heaps.
     { aNNie}



    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,

    Very pretty Cactus, I am waiting for mine to flower again, beautiful plants. Not sure whether you know of this blog but http://anythingbutcutechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ have their monthly competition which bought you to mind, have a look and see.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    My friend Nesta has one that that she inherited from an elderly neighbour that is over 30 years old!
    They are lovely plants but with 17 orchids to look after, I dare not get anymore plants lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete