Followers

Translate

Saturday, 28 November 2015

Paper Snowflakes.....

 Morning all, Last weekend of November......Christmas is approaching fast !!!!!

Black Friday went without much fuss this year, compared to last year, I even thought the roads were quieter!. I couldn't be bothered to even look at buying anything....I think it's just a ploy to get you to buy larger items, that you wouldn't even consider buying at this time of year.



A quick blog today.

A couple of snowflakes that I have made recently. I haven't quite decided to make loads more to sell at the Xmas fair that I'm doing on Friday, or just make a few to decorate the table....will let you know later.
Really easy to make, takes just 6 squares with "L" shape splits in the corners, then glue two corners on one side together, then turn over and glue the other two corners together. Once all 6 done, glue together at side and bottom point to create a snowflake.

Enjoy your weekend, whatever you are doing (let's hope it's crafting indoors, rather than struggling to do Christmas shopping) x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,

    Your snowflakes are very pretty and you make it sound easy to do them. I never went anywhere near the big shops yesterday.
    Enjoy the weekend. I will let you know how my snowflakes went tonight at the church fayre.
    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely Jan, I like making these, very effective, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are gorgeous Janice.. I might have a go at making one of these for my mum's room… so pretty in the different colours.
    I don't normally bother with Black Friday… but my mum really wanted a bigger TV so I had a look online and found a bargain… I've done all my Christmas Shopping online.
    Hope you have a great weekend
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    These look great. Thinking they may look good in holographic card......hmmmm
    On a cooker hunt but only on line but the one I've been eying up hasn't been reduced anywhere, boo hoo!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look fabulous Jan, look and sound complicated to make lol!

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete