Followers

Translate

Thursday, 19 November 2015

"Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer......"



Morning all, hope you were all singing along !!!!

Today, I will be at Excel for the craft show. I didn't go to NEC so it's only fair that i go to Excel to compensate LOL !!!!

Hopefully, will be able to report back with my goodies on Friday. 

Today's blog just continues from Tuesday. The reindeer cut and fold book has now been decorated.

I've used a red pom-pom for his nose, which sits in nicely in the dip. I've used brown ink to add some colour to him, so that he stands out more from the pages.


I've decorated the front and back the same, and have used the paper vertically on the spine.
A merry Christmas ribbon glued onto cream card at the front to hold the book open completes the decoration.

Nice to be in my craft room again, now that my son has gone back to Oxford.
Love having him here, but also love my craft room !!!!!!!

Have a good day, whatever you are doing.

Come back again to see what I bought (if anything......yeah right !!!).
x

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant. Love it and how clever is my friend....did you enter my candy...xx
    { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab now Jan much more stand outy if you know what I mean, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very attractive. Enjoy your day at Excel my daughter is going as well and tomorrow we are both of to the Christmas fair at Windsir.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Jan the addition of the ink makes the "face" really stand out. Looks great. Hope you enjoy Excel. Went a couple of years ago and enjoyed it as a venue and easy to get to. Just hope there are plenty of stands as I understand the NEC was a lot smaller this year. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice,
    this is gorgeous, and so very creative.
    Love it, and it will make such a great Christmas decoration around the house when it's time to decorate.
    Enjoy your craft visit to Excel.
    Looking forward to seeing what you have bought.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L

    ReplyDelete