Followers

Translate

Monday, 30 November 2015

Transport.........

 Morning all, last day of November today.....so that means in 25 days, it will be "CHRISTMAS".......don't panic......It's just another day LOL !!!!

On to less stressful things....here is a card that I have made for a male friend of my husband. He will be 92 on the 3rd (the friend, not my husband LOL!!).
So I decided to make a simple card, with a silhouette design. I have just bought this die from "First Edition Craft - Transport Dies". I have cut them all out in plain black card and then using a silver gel pen, added some high-lights. 


 Each design is mounted onto white "Centura pearl" card, using SP square die (cant remember the name, but years old).
 The background paper comes from "Docrafts". 
I hope he will remember when he was younger, and knowing him, has probably been in the driving seat of all these modes of transport.

Have a good day, and see you again soon. x

4 comments:

  1. Love this, it's brilliant , adorable finish on your creation.xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Jan not seen these particular dies but I have some similar from Tattered Lace. Another idea for my little book. I really must start thinking about Christmas this week. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    I did wonder when I read that.....thought you'd gone for the older fella lol!
    Great guy card. I'm sure your friend will love it.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete