Followers

Translate

Monday, 14 December 2015

Back to Normal....stitched cards!!!!


 Morning all, hope you had a good weekend. I thought it was about time i did some stitched cards, as i haven't shown any lately.

A quick stitched card, that should have beads sewn in between the stitching rows, but i decided to omit them this time.

Having just posted my Christmas cards (some of which had beading) i found out that 8 X 8 cards with beading on cost a lot to send in the post!!!!

So i have decided to do a few smaller cards without beading on, for the ones that I have to post, but keep the larger ones with beading for the hand delivered cards.

 This card is 6 x 6. Apart from the little bit of decoupage on, had no other embellishments.

 Hope you have a good week, thanks for stopping by. x




4 comments:

  1. Love this card Janice so pretty. Also your scarf looks lovely and warm you did well taking the photos I dread to think how mine would have turned out.

    It us a shame the postage is so expensive now I only did flat cards for the posted ones this year for my large family all live a long way from me. My sister is sending e-cards to a lot of family thus year and donating the postage to a charity.

    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jan, love your matching stitching, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! this is really beautiful Jan… the stitching looks awesome! love the cute scene and the decoupage really brings it to life! :-)
    Hope you have a great week
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Brilliant card with your lovely stitching. It cost me over £10 to get out of the Post Office the other day. Soooo expensive!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete