Followers

Translate

Thursday, 17 December 2015

Baubles or Bonkers ? .....you decide !!!!

Morning all, well what a statement LOL !!!!!

Let me explain......

On a Tuesday and Friday I meet up with some lovely ladies for a crafting session. Most of them attend both days, so we have a Christmas party for the joint groups normally on the last Friday before Christmas.

In recent years some of the ladies have donned fancy dress, but this year we have decided to wear a festive jumper and a hat.

I thought i would make my headwear this year. I had a plastic headband, so i glued poinsettias, baubles and bells onto it using a glue gun..... I'm just hoping it stays glued on LOL !!!!

I've posted my Christmas cards and wrapped my presents. Doing the last major food shop today and next week will only pop out if absolutely necessary !!!!

It's almost time to relax and enjoy some festive spirit (make mine a baileys !!)

Hope you're all nearly done and can put your feet up soon. x

4 comments:

  1. Very stylish, now why did you not show this last week I could have copied the idea and worn it to all my Christmas parties, it's a shame we had the last one yesterday.

    Enjoy the day.
    Love
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely baubles!! Think of it as a crown and you are queen of all you survey......Well you are organised. I got all mum's cards and presents done whilst I was there this past week. Came back yesterday and managed to get nearly all my cards in the post just a couple more to do. Being away best part of a week I cleared the fridge so I must go shopping today as there is nothing in there bar some ketchup and stork for baking! I have a birthday coming up on Saturday so need a few goodies as well for friends who pop in. Enjoy your party best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Jan, bet they loved it. Still got to buy my Baileys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Crikey gal, on the reading list, it looked like some strange curlers lol!
    Are you sure you haven't been at the Baileys already lol?..........mines an orange truffle flavour please.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete