Followers

Translate

Thursday, 3 December 2015

....and there's more !!!!.....



 Morning all, I'm on a roll now with my craft fayre goodies.....  I've been looking through all my makes in the past and found quite a few boxes etc that I've made in the past.
 I've decided to try and sell them, if they don't sell, I wont be too disappointed, as I haven't made them especially.

 To make these compartments, I cut 9 circles out and folded down 4 sides on each circle and then joined them together.

 A hexagon box which is a template that I've had for quite a while.....I think it's from "Dreamees" but I'm not too sure.

and of course, my star box.

Enjoy your day.

4 comments:

  1. You may be surprised Jan. I had some "maltesers" and chocolate orange shaped boxes and a few other small gift boxes and at the last minute put them all in a basket for 25p each and sold most of them. I'd covered the cost of the materials and that was all that mattered so I hope you do well tomorrow. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,

    I did likewise last Saturday some of the small items I had made for the WI fairs and they had been kicking around for a few years and they sold, so good luck with yours they are very pretty.

    Enjoy the day I am of to make a scrappy wreath with the WI.

    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Janice, I have just had a browse through all your bits you have made, they certainly are lovely. Good luck with the fayre, hope you sell loads. See you next week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    So many lovely items, you really deserve to have done well.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete