Followers

Translate

Thursday, 31 December 2015

Book Folding for a Friend.....

 Morning all, hope you are all well and happy on this last day of 2015.

Well, I managed to finish this book fold for my friends birthday, which will be on 16th January. I've decorated inside and out with the same paper, but in reversed colour ways (inside there are red flowers on white background - outside there is white flowers on red background).

 I've added a strip of red card with lace attached across the front to hold the book open in place.
 I've used the left over papers to make a folded flower, with a dazzler in the middle.
I haven't stuck it on yet, nor are there are decorations on the front....waiting for a while to see if i come up with any other ideas.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL . SEE YOU AGAIN IN 2016 - LET'S HOPE IT'S A GOOD YEAR FOR US ALL. XXX

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Jan what a lovely present for your friend the inner and outer covers really make it look so special. I did go out to the sales yesterday but there was very little worth looking at. Did get some new slippers and a nightie but that was it. Perhaps folk were our and about from Boxing Day or perhaps there was nothing much to start with! Wishing you and all the family a happy and peaceful new year and looking forward to seeing your creations in 2016 with best wishes from Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the book for your friend Jan, I am sure she will like it.
    Enjoy the last day of the year, it's nice and sunny here.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Beautifully decorated book. Someone bought one into the shop last week as a donation but they hadn't covered the book.......guess that's a job for me lol!
    Happy New Year.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,

    Gorgeous creation, I am sure your friend will love it.

    Love & hUgs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete