Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Christmas Tree Up.......

 Afternoon all, thanks for stopping by..... 

Just spent the day putting the tree and decorations up. Each year I seem to do more and more. This year is no exception, as I have decorated every room downstairs!!!!
The lounge (where the tree is) is in lime green and red, the dinning room is red and white, the porch is silver, the hallway is pale pink and pale blue, the kitchen is red and the conservatory is cream and gold.

To say I'm knackered is an understatement LOL !!!!




I've discovered two very interesting facts, whilst putting up these decorations:-
1: I seem to have shrunk by at least 3 inches, or the ceilings have grown higher
2: drawing pins have got harder to put in or I'm weaker LOL !!!!

Enjoy the rest of the day, I'm meeting up with friends tonight....normally we craft, but tonight we are going to start a jigsaw puzzle, and chat, and laugh, and chat, and chat etc etc !!! x

2 comments:

  1. Blimey Janice
    You have put me to shame as there's not a bauble in sight in the Duckhouse as yet.
    Usually, its just the tree, a door wreath and a bit of tinsel draped here and there but your home looks marvellously festive.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful home you have Janice and like Mrs Duck you put me to shame my decorations are going up in Sunday.

    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete