Followers

Translate

Monday, 28 December 2015

Keeping in touch.........



Afternoon all, hope your Christmas has been great and that you've all received fab presents. I have been a lucky girlie this year, with lots of craft inspired presents. I received two books about crochet from my youngest son, a book folding cd rom from hubby, and a couple of kits that I can't wait to start.

My eldest son goes home tomorrow, so I will have my craft room back again.
I've been trying to do some more of my cross stitch work, that I started about 18months ago, but keep getting side tracked.

I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to all of you that regularly check out my blog and leave comments. It's nice to know that you're out there and like what I'm doing.

And secondly, I would like to wish you all a happy new year. I've had a brilliant year, I've been very lucky and have been able to craft as often as I wanted to.  I've got some wonderful friends that I share my crafting with, who inspire me and make me laugh too !!!!


I'm hoping 2016, will be just as great. X

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,

    Glad you had a wonderful Christmas with family like me - nothing like it- and you got some new toys, I had some lovely papers and card.plus a tag punch with eyelets and loads of other bits from my DD. MY DGS brought me among other things a huge coloring book and some lovel staedtler pencils which I hope will calm me down a bit.

    Happy New Year to you and your family and all who read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your Christmas goodies. Happy New Year to you and yours Jan, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,

    Got back from my Daughters last night so now checking what I have missed, my you have been very busy with your creativity and all your creations are fabulous. I finally got round to making my daughter the book folding, I will put it up on my blog later today. Thank you again for the pattern its much appreciated, I shall have to get myself a book or disc now with all the alphabet on lol!

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Glad you got some lovely treats.
    Happy New Year to you and the family.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete