Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 2 December 2015

More Craft Fayre Makes.....


Morning all, continuing with the "craft fayre theme", here are some note pads that I've made for Friday.

I bought a set of notepads and a set of pens from the poundshop. Using card stock I've then made a folder for the notepads to sit in. I've then covered some with papers, or images. I've made the pen holders from the same cardstock, by cutting a strip and folding in half, with the pen inside to create the size correctly.

The pads had a wire spiral at the top, to hold together, but i cut the wire off and using bakers twine weaved in and out of the holes to make a better look.

I have bought some 2016 calendars, which I might stick inside the cover, but I might make some other things for the calendars to go on....so watch this space.

Have a good day, and thanks for stopping by.x

4 comments:

  1. These are very pretty Jan and I am sure will sell quickly. I brought some little books that had the post it notes inside last Saturday,the lady had about 24 they were soon sold out,

    Enjoy the day,
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice, these are brilliant and you have covered them in pretty colours. Get idea oh I do hope we do well on Friday. I have filled 80 after eight holders and tied them up in parcels of 4. If these don't sell they are going up to the chemo unit for the tea trolley. I have loads to make for going their. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Brilliant idea. I bet your stall looked amazing.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete