Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Reindeer dog biscuits......!!!!!!!


 Morning all, well it had to be done......Rolo's special Christmas treat......Reindeer dog biscuits !!!!!

If any of you have been watching "Kirstie's homemade Christmas" programme, you would have seen her making some dog biscuits. 

I forgot to take a note of the recipe, so had to look on google for a recipe. I had also bought a reindeer and sleigh cookie cutter from aldi £2.99, so i decided to try it out on the dog biscuits.

I combined flour, gravy granules, egg and water to make the dough.  
 I had to use cheese spread to join the parts together and also for them to stand up, otherwise they wont keep together. I had some spare bits of dough that i formed into cubes and cooked. Rolo has tried one of these and likes them !!!!!

Have a good day. x

5 comments:

  1. I saw this on Kirstie's show and promised Bella..never quite got around to them though! They look great - lucky Rolo :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only fair that the dog gets a treat too, great idea.
    Merry Christmas Jan. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only my little dog was still with me for I would gave made these to. I always had some treat for her and my husband would give her a very small portion of what we had for Christmas dinner.

    Enjoy the day, we have sunshine at the moment.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely different! But if they have been eaten and enjoyed then that is all that matters. Happy Christmas and best wishes for 2016 Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Have to say, I'm glad you said they were reindeer and sled lol! Bless Rolo. A nice meaty treat for him. Did he get another fabulous jacket again this year?
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete