Followers

Translate

Sunday, 13 December 2015

Snood/Scarf......



Morning all. First, I must apologise for the following images, please look away now if you're of a nervous disposition LOL !!!!!


It's hard to take a good photo of oneself, my arms are just not long enough!!!






Anyhow, this is my scarf/snood that i have knitted to match my jacket & hat. I could have knitted it longer, but decided that i had, had enough of knitting and was itching to start something else.


Once i had the knitted the scarf, i twisted it once and then sewed the ends together.
 It can be worn in several ways. As a scarf........ (too many double chins for my liking!!)
 ..... as a neck warmer.........
......or as a snood.

This last photo is a bit blurred, but you get the idea.    


By the way,,,,,,,,,,,,,i look a lot younger in real life LOL !!!!!!!!!!

Have a good day. x

3 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself Jan. Hopefully though the winter will be mild you won't need your snood neck warming scarf. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Nothing wrong with you chuck.......I've hot more chins than a chinese phone book!
    That looks lovely and warm but I'm hoping it stays mild so you don't get much wear from it lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fab Janice… love how versatile it is… it looks really fab as a snood!
    I have a scarf that I need to finish… I've been knitting it for 5 years!!! and it's not even a long one!! Lol
    Hope you've had a great weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete