Followers

Translate

Saturday, 5 December 2015

The results are in !!!!!



After the Christmas after yesterday, I'm happy to report that it was a success!!!

I didn't sell everything, but had a steady flow of people by Yuri ing from me throughout the afternoon. I made nearly £40 which I'm pleased with. As most of the things that I took were things that I had made for myself, in happy to have them back again. I had a lady take my phone number as she was interested in the Christmas cushions, but didn't have the money at the time, so might get an order for some, you never know.

Enjoy your weekend. X

2 comments:

  1. WELL DONE JAN 👏
    You must have been really pleased you really had some pretty things.

    Enjoy the weekend.

    Hugs
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Janice. Mine went ok considering the horrible weather last night. And like yourself the things that weren't bought will cover orders I have. To be honest I was hoping for that. I do think people don't shop now they just look on the net, press buy and pay. Hazel X

    ReplyDelete