Followers

Translate

Friday, 4 December 2015

Today's the day !!!!!......


Morning all, Hope you are all fit and well today. 

Today is the day of the craft fayre.
I have spent the last week frantically making more little bits that might appeal to children and adults alike, at a cheap price.

This morning I decided to lay everything out on the dining table, to give me an idea how to set it up later today.

(ignore the box of fosters in the top corner- Christmas supplies!!!!)

I hope I've got a good range of Christmas & everyday gifts and cards. If i sell everything on the table i will have made over £100.00. Although that doesn't take into account the number of hours it has taken to make them all LOL !!! Good job I like crafting !!

Enjoy you day and weekend ahead. Come by at the weekend for a report. x

4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! it sure looks good altogether Jan… what a fab variety of goodies you have for your stall… really hope it went well for you!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful variety of items and all looking good you should do well and I really hope you do. Enjoy the time.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Something for everyone so hope all went well chuck. If not, don't get knocking back the Fosters lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all went/goes well at the craft fare Jan, wish I lived closer to see all of these gorgeous goodies up close...fabulous.xx { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete