Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 13 January 2016

2nd small Christmas Card.....

 Morning all, 2nd day of small Christmas cards from me (2 more to go !!).
Again, I've kept this card really simple. A small amount of stitching - just on one side. The topper again from "Hunkydory", a sentiment, and a few small gems. Backed onto striped backing paper, which lifts the image.
I didn't realise when i had taken the photo, but the gem needs sticking down again....have done this now.

Come back again soon for another card.... x


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, As I've been sorting and putting my craft hoard to rights I did think I would make some Christmas cards before it all goes away but that is as far as it got!! very nice design, best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Another adorable image. Like Jackie, had been thinking of prepping some more Christmas cards but I didn't get very far either lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete