Followers

Translate

Thursday, 14 January 2016

3rd Christmas Card.....

 Another day, another small Christmas card LOL !!!!

Hope you're not getting bored yet, another day to go and then there will be a birthday card !!!!

Again, as per the last few days, a small amount of stitching and a topper from Hunkydory. When i bought these small pads from Hunkydory i flipped through the images and liked most of them. I think I have enough toppers to make Christmas cards for the rest of the century LOL !!! The images are so cute and printed on good quality paper too.
The stitching.....reminds me of the Maltese Cross.... x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Janice,
    what a brilliant card, and I love the image and your stitching.
    My you have started early puts me to shame as I am not quite that organized.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice,

    Have enjoyed seeing your cards all so cute. The bear fur looks so real. Enjoy the day.
    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan just enough stitching to give your card a unique look. I've got a few of these pads now and they will last for ages! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jan,

    Love your snowflakes. Great little pad by the looks of it, loved your other two too.

    Love & hUgs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Janice… such a lovely topper and your stitiching is awesome... reminds me of snowflakes ! :-)
    Hope you're having a good week
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice
    Gorgeous stitch pattern.
    Gosh you are getting organised and ahead.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete