Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 27 January 2016

A Spring-Like Card.....

 Afternoon all, a bit late in the day to start blogging, but been out to Bluewater with hubby this morning.....so had to stop for coffee and cakes (as he was paying LOL !!)

On Tuesday, at my craft club, Sandy had this lovely die by Anna Griffin. Of course, everyone wanted to get it, so by the end of the session we had ordered 7 on-line. Bargain price too at only £11.21 from Amazon with no p&p !!.

But luckily for me I had taken some card in to run a few off, while I'm waiting for mine to arrive. I inked through the die using Cosmic Shimmer cloud blending ink in "fresh grass & pretty in pink".

Last night i layered onto pink linen card and then plain white card, which i then used the fresh grass blending ink to soften around the edges.
 I used a quickie glue pen and some glitter to high-light areas on the flowers. (not sure if the photo shows up to well)
The banner across the centre is from Spellbinders, in white card, which i have used the inks the do "dots". The wording is from Robert Addams dies.

Off to Sandown on Saturday for the craft show. It's being run by a different company this year and only on at the weekend, rather than from Thursday to Sunday, so will probably be a lot busier.

Have fun, what-ever you are doing. x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    oooooooooooooooo! this is a georgous card and I love that super die.
    Love the colours and the design.
    oooooooooooooo! I love Bluewater, but haven't been for a long time.
    Cake and coffee sounds a perfect way to round off a shopping trip.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very beautful Jan, no wonder you all ordered it, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan what a pretty die. Such pretty colouring you have chosen. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I've not commented recently I love your card That die is very pretty Anna Griffin is going to be on one of the Craft channels I can't remember now if it's Hochanda of Craft channel Definitely not C&C Going back to look at the rest if your work now That owl looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous. Great colours and designed card..xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice
    Very pretty card and die. I can see why you're all lusting over it. You have reminded me of an Anna Griffin die I have that I've barely used so thank you.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete