Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Book Folded Vase now Decorated.....

 Morning all, a little late with my blog this morning, forgot to take photos last night.

I've now done a bit of crafting !! This book folded vase i did before Christmas, but this is the first chance I've had to decorate.

I've used artificial ivy and a large red flower on top. Not sure if it needs some more flowers on top, rather than just one. But, I'll live with for now and see how I feel later.
 With the folds I've used promarkers and coloured in with red & black alternate.
Then I added a red ribbon and bow around the centre.
Looking down from above.

My craft club is back on today, so looking forward to seeing everyone again and doing some stitching on cards.

Have a good day. x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,

    This looks beautiful, you have done a great job with this creation.

    Love & hugs

    jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really lovely Janice, well done. Clever idea the way you have folded the middle, I might just have to copy it LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really lovely Janice, well done. Clever idea the way you have folded the middle, I might just have to copy it LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice what a difference a bit of decoration can make to that plain book fold? Love it. Hazel X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan the finished vase looks great. Doing the colouring on each edge was an inspired idea. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely I admire anyone that does book folding I WILL have another go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janice
    Gosh, you had some patience colouring those edges but to great effect. Looks great!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete