Followers

Translate

Sunday, 17 January 2016

Getting Slightly Bigger !!!.....

 Morning all, Sunday here again, comes around quick doesn't it???

Well, the making small cards has lasted only a week, before I start making bigger ones LOL !!! Just can't help myself LOL !!

This card is only slightly bigger at 8 x 6 (wont be long before I'm back making 8 x 8 cards and moaning about the postage costs !!

I folded an A4 piece of grey card not quite in half so that the front was about 1cm narrower. I then added the background card and the "left over" bit i added to the inside of the card. 

 The topper and the background card was part of a set. The colours match perfectly with my stitching and beads. 
The Happy Birthday on the front is a Spellbinders die.

Enjoy what's left of the weekend. I've been tinkering with some ideas of making a card with a matching keyring. I have made some keyrings out of foam sheets and now just to need to make the cards. Pop by again this week to see if I've completed them.... or just pop by to see the keyrings. xx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh love this card Janice… such a fab owl and I love the stitching! the night sky background is perfect with it too! :-)
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Love the stitching again. The patterns you come up with are terrific. You should do a book of them.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete