Followers

Translate

Sunday, 3 January 2016

Happy New Year!!!.......



Morning all, hope you're all well and happy, and that you've all had a wonderful Christmas. I seem to be stuck in a void, I've got lots of plans and ideas for things to do and create, but I can't seem to be able to start anything. I go into my craft room, to do some crafting, but end up just looking through things or tidying up and getting rid of rubbish. 

I hope my mojo comes back soon, and that I can blog again.

I am continuing with my cross stitch, and have almost completed the first quarter. I am determined to finish it this year. 

Enjoy your Sunday, xxx

5 comments:

  1. It will come back Jan, I,m sure, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,

    I am sure it will come back soon, I find if I lose it to clear out my craft space, have a tidy up and before long I am itching to get back to crafting. Just think of all the things you may find lol! Keep up with the cross stitch, I have one I must complete this year, I started it 3 years ago!!!

    Love & hUgs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan I'm still in the throws of sorting out and it's amazing how many bags I've opened and found purchases I'd forgotten about. I have also got a mounting pile of unfinished projects which I am set on doing this year. I have also been quite strong minded and decided I don't need to keep every scrap of card and paper and have actually put some in the recycling bin!!! At least you are crafting if you are getting your cross stitch done. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the feeling Jan I seem to be doing a lot of crocheting lately mainly to use up the vast stack of wool I have acquired, I work in a charity shop and its fatel when craft stuff comes in, some of the ladies put it by for me and it is so cheap to buy. It's mainly I blankets I do for either the Salvation Army or age uk.

    Hope you get into a project soon.
    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Today I managed to finish a card I did the background for about 7 months ago so you're in good company.
    You'll be right soon chuck.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete