Followers

Translate

Monday, 18 January 2016

I've gone back to my old ways already !!

 Morning all, well it's the 18th January....and my intention of making smaller cards has fallen by the wayside......have you given up any new years resolutions yet????

I consoled myself with the fact, that i will need larger cards for those that i deliver by hand.....so might as well have beads on it too LOL !!

I used the "Go create die :- square frame frilly #7". I've only got a few dies by Go create, and i must use them more often, because they are such lovely shaped dies.

The small christmas scene is from Sue Wilson.
Have a good day, if you are working. Hope there's no snow where you are. Keep safe. x

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Janice,

    No snow here this morning but very cold.

    This is a lovely card and I must pay Go Create a visit for that is really a pretty shape.

    Enjoy your day and keep warm.

    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice,
    no snow here either, but very cold to start with.
    Love this beautiful Christmas card.
    That square shape die is fab, and bead and needle work is ace.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Brilliant design again and love the little scene in the centre of the fab stitching.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete