Followers

Translate

Thursday, 7 January 2016

MAWTT Challenge:- "Spots & Dots"

 Morning all, MAWTT Challenge again. This time it's Jessie's turn to choose the theme. She has chosen "Spots & Dots".

I have used a woodware stamp of a butterfly. You can use "candi" to fill the dots, but i chose a combination of liquid pearls, 3d pearl effect glue and glitter glue.I chose shades of purples, pinks and blues to make blobs on each dot.

Once it had dried, i cut the butterfly out and then layered onto black card. I then got a layer of black and a layer of mauve and stuck one onto the other, then used a dotty embossing folder to emboss both pieces of card at the same time.

The background paper is mauve and white polka dots.


Check out the rest of the DT cards, or why not enter yourself?? Good luck x
mawtt.blogspot.co.uk

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jan love your spotty butterfly too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jan your card certainly fits thr bill and I love the way you have also incorporated the butterflies in the border as well. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your textures in the butterfly is fab and I love your tie-in with that border punch. Such pretty little micro-butterflies as well by your greeting! x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,
    what a super card, and I love your great design too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea fro a spots and dots challenge - this looks great hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice
    Very pretty card chuck.
    I could use a photo of when I had chicken pox lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this beautiful card and the colours are gorgeous.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Janice… the butterfly is really beautiful and I love the butterfly border and sentiment! very pretty colours! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jan,

    Sorry only just noticed this post lol! Beautiful card, the Butterfly looks fab.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Jan, I love the butterfly..might need to get my hands on that..Cx

    ReplyDelete