Followers

Translate

Monday, 25 January 2016

"Owl've Passed !!!!"

 Morning all, a quick blog today, and a change from the norm.....

I decided, for no other reason than i liked it, to knit this owl. It comes from "Jean Greenhowe's knitted animals book 303". I have this and other books by her for years and years, but I'll never get rid of them, as the toys are still lovely to knit now as they were 25 years ago!!!!
It stands at 6 inches tall, and would make a lovely gift for any student out there studying at University.

Weather here in Kent is decidedly warmer - so of course, heating turned off !!!
It's been quite a cheap year for gas (actually got a refund for once!!!).

Hope it's as nice where ever you are.....enjoy your day. x

7 comments:

  1. So cute Jan. Very mild wnter here in Spain too, hardly had heating on at all. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    oh this is so gorgeous.
    Now I do love owls and have them dotted all over the house, but not real ones. LOL.
    I am never happier than when I get bought and owl related pressie.
    I didn't know you lived in Kent.
    Hello neighbour.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan was bright and sunny all the drive back from mum in Kent on Saturday and we had lovely weather here on Suffolk this morning though the wind seems to be picking up now. Just love this little owl. I'm sure I'm not the only one with owl mad friends! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, your owl is certainly a cutie. I too have lots of JG books and have knitted lots of items from them especially the large clowns etc in the past when they were popular. Nice morning here. Enjoy your day.

    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janice. Your owl is so cute. A great mascot for a student. Hazel X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice
    Gorgeous and would make a wonderful graduation gift.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete