Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Small Christmas Cards.....


 Morning all, well i've spent the last couple of days, making some smaller (6 x 6) Christmas cards. I've also kept them simple to avoid postage costs.
A simple stitched card with a topper from "hunkydory - mini-pads cute Christmas". I cut around the bears, rather than having the whole topper. Backed onto red and white polka dot paper. I haven't added a greeting as yet.

Hope you are back into the swing of crafting. Thanks for popping by , and see you again soon. x


Oh, btw, I've added some more flowers to my book folded vase - I think it looks better now. What do you think?


4 comments:

  1. Card looks great Jan, the stitching provides a nice frame for Ted.
    I think your vase looks lovely, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, such a lovely colour combo and sweet added goodies. Just love your vase./x
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card We need to consider postage when sending our Christmas cards It felt like a fortune to me this time Your vase is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Cute card and as always, love the stitching.
    The extra flowers do look great.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete