Followers

Translate

Friday, 22 January 2016

Thanks......

 Morning all, many thanks for your comments regarding the key ring & card set. Mostly you agreed that they would sell, but maybe not at £5.00.....as people don't want to pay the true value of things when you sell at a craft stall.

I decided to test the waters..so to speak, by putting the card & key ring on ebay, with a starting price of £3.50 & postage. I will let you know how i get on

If it doesn't sell i wont mind as I've got some friends birthdays coming up soon that would like the key ring as a gift. I also thought of making a few and taking them down to the local garden centre to see if they would be interested as Valentines Day will soon be approaching.

On that note ......here is today's blog......

A card and key-ring set using the Marianne Designs Die of the OWL...

I love Owls ......don't you? I've been looking on pinterest at owly things and have a few projects that I would like to have a go at.

I forgot to tell you the die for the lion on Tuesday. It's from Die-Versions and is called "I heart you animals" It's one large die that contains all the bits and pieces for you to create up to 8 different animals.
The oval piece behind the owl is from Heartfelt Creations.



 

The owl key-ring.

Weather is brightening up here in Kent, hope it's the same where you are. Enjoy the weekend. x

1 comment: