Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 23 February 2016

A Rough Week.......

 Morning all, hope you are all well & happy.

The past week I've been ill.......i wont go into details, only to say that there were "eruptions" either end...... I've felt rough all week, tired, with no energy. Slept a lot but ate little. Goods news is that I've lost 3lb in a week.......every cloud eh!!!!!!!!


But enough of that, onto more pleasant things. During the week I managed to finish this Camper Van cushion for my mum. I've done it as a present for Mother's Day. My mum is 79 years old, and last year was the first time that i can ever recall her saying that she's always liked camper vans !!!!!!!
I hope she remembers on Mother's Day that she said that, otherwise she will wonder why I've knitted her this cushion LOL !!!

It's knitted in chunky wool from a pattern by King Cole #4324.

Hopefully, this week, I'll be able to do some more things to show on the blog.

Take care, and see you again soon. xx

5 comments:

  1. Sweet gift Jan, I,m sure she will love it, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you have not been well and pleased you are feeling better and lost some weight.

    Love the cushion I am sure your mum will love it even if she has forgotten she said she likes camper vans. Brought back memories when my husband renovation one from an old van and we had some super holidays in it.

    Enjoy the day and glad you are back.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, so sorry to hear you have been unwell and there's me thinking you had somehow wangled an invitation to Birmingham for a few days! What a super cushion. Perhaps you should do a few for your next sale as camper vans are popular. Don't go overdoing it this week and have a relapse. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Wow, fabulous. A friend of mine would adore this as he is camper van mad.....I did a book fold one for him a few moths ago.
    Hope that your eruptions have subsided.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That should be months.......pesky predictive text
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete