Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Be My Valentines.......






 Morning all, here is a Valentines card that I have made, with a matching key-ring.

The sweet little giraffe is a die from Marianne Designs. I have cut him out of tonal brown card and foam sheets for the key-ring.

I have made a frame in brown card using the Sue Wilson Noble die. A small pearl in each corner is the only decoration. The wording are by using Britannia dies.

 With the key-ring, i have mounted the giraffe onto a felt heart. These hearts i bought from the pound shop (they were a bunting set).

A bit early for Valentines day.......but i have sooooooo many to make that i have to start early LOL !!!! only kidding  x

4 comments:

  1. That giraffe is so cute Jan! Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The giraffe is really sweet Going back to your trip to Sandown - a friend of mine went and really enjoyed it BUT she is a huge huge fan of Tattered Lace Other people have said similar to you My pal has asked if I want to go to the next one with the idea of staying overnight etc I have a few TL dies and a few MCS CDs but I am not a fan if Steph W I am diabetic so even though I take stuff with me I can't afford long queues for food/drink So I think I'm going to pass on the idea and use the money I would have spent on hotel etc on craft goodies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan
    Great set and the giraffe is adorable.
    Hope your others sold on ebay.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete