Followers

Translate

Friday, 5 February 2016

Drawing through the dies......



 Morning all, Friday here already. Hope your week has been good so far. 
I've been playing with some of my new dies.
This one is "Crafters Companion DECADENCE". The die is in one piece, but when you run it through the machine the middle section pops out. I used the die on a white card blank. I then embossed it, and whilst it was still in the die, i have drawn around the shapes, using a fine gel pen in red & black.



The middle section i then glued inside the card, so that when flat it would look whole.

 I added a sentiment in red card, and again, drew through the die with the black gel pen.
I think it makes quite a decorative card, with nothing added. Changing colours or actually colouring in the shapes completely, rather than just the outline, will give the card a totally different look.


Enjoy the weekend. x

3 comments:

  1. Well done Jan, this is a great idea and looks great, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea Janice. Love your card. Hazel X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    What a terrific idea. Not sure that I would be that neat but great way of doing something different with dies.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete