Followers

Translate

Sunday, 14 February 2016

Happy Valentine's Day.....



Morning all, and a very happy, loving, Valentine's Day to you all. Hope you are with your loved ones today.

Here is the valentine's card that i have made for my husband.

Kept it simple as it's for a man, just used the Sue Wilson Noble dies to do all the layers and the new "Phil Martin word dies", for the sentiment on the front. The papers are from Docrafts.




 On the insert i have added 2 strips of left over paper that i had used as the base layer on the front of the card. The sentiment is a Tonic die......and yes, he is my perfect husband.
Lots of love, kisses and hugs to you all. xxx

9 comments:

  1. Super Jan, lovely to have a 'perfect' hubby, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jan what a charming card. The die is so nice. Hope you have a nice day. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    what a brilliant card, and a very lovely design too.
    Love your sentiment inside, as my hubby is also perfect too.
    Have a very lovely Valentines Day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Janice, I bet Chas was well pleased with it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo!! Jan, please note that I think I have fixed my photo problem, fingers crossed. The other one was really annoying me x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a definite my kinda card I love it I'd sort of dismissed Phill's dies for the time being as I have other things on my Wish List but I may have to think again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janice love your card, I have just got this die today. Must go have a play with it. Hazel X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janice
    Terrific card. Hope Chas's head hasn't swelled with that accolade lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete