Followers

Translate

Monday, 29 February 2016

It's the Cats Whiskers.......!!!!!!

 Morning all.....happy leap year day!!!!
Let me know if you propose to your man today.....and more importantly let me know if he said "yes" !!!!!


I have scheduled this post today, as i should be driving my son back home to Oxford. 2 hrs there and 2 hrs back.....not too long a drive, but it's surprising how tiring it is.


Onto today's card. Once again I have used the "Die-Versions" die "I heart you animals". A versatile die that i have used a lot.  This time a cat. I drew on the stripes on his head & tail using a fine gel pen. I also added the white triangle to the eyes to make more alive.

The sentiment on the front is a peel off that i uncovered by chance, when i was looking through my bits and pieces. 
The stitched piece behind the cat, makes the image stand out more. Layered onto a co-ordinating piece of paper and then layered onto yellow card, that had been die cut using Sue Wilson Noble die (again - these dies work so well with my stitching).

Have a good week and see you again soon. xx

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card, gorgeous design Janice.xxx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Mega cute card and purrrrrfect for a kitty lover.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete