Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Nice and Snuggly and Warm......

Afternoon all, a bit late with the blog today.....


Here is a hot water bottle cover that I've just completed. It was a Christmas present from my friend Sally. 

It's so soft and cuddly, that i'm going to get a lot of use out of it.......

My hands and feet are always cold, so when the husbands not around to warm them up on, then the next best thing will be this hot water bottle........

I feel warmer already LOL !!!!

Hope you don't get any snow today, as it's been forecast for today.

Keep warm and safe. xx

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Jan had a heavy frost overnight but it's blue skies and sunshine this morning. Need to keep warm as I've succumbed to a nasty cough and cold. Allowed myself to get cold a couple of days last week getting absorbed doing end of year accounts for the charity I'm involved in so do keep yourself warm. Have a good weekend best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,

    Sorry been missing of late, so busy lol! Love your creations, this is gorgeous makes me feel warmer looking at it! |Loved your Girraffe and UFO lol! What amazing creations.

    Hope all is well with you

    Love & hUgs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Ooooh, this does look snug. My extremities (steady!) do get a bit nippy at times but never thought about a hot water bottle.......hmmm.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant and cozy I love my hot water bottle

    ReplyDelete