Followers

Translate

Sunday, 7 February 2016

Silver Lady......(as David Soul used to sing LOL !!!)

 Morning all, yes i know I'm showing my age now.....but how many of you remember the song??? hopefully it wont be in your head for the rest of the day now LOL !!

This is another version of the card that i showed on Tuesday. Although i had inked through the die on that occasion, it didn't seem to pick up all the detail. So i decided to do again using a silver gel pen.
 Very happy with the results.
Layered onto silver mirri card and then grey card - again using Sue Wilson Noble die.

I think these will be my most used dies this year LOL !!! unless, of course, i buy something else LOL !!!!!!

Have a good day and thanks for stopping by. x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jan, and I agree with you about the noble dies, a wonderful set. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Soul, now that's a lovely blast from the past. Saw Fiona and some of these dies on the TV this morning. Must say how effective they are. Best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember David a real pinup. The card is lovely and the silver pen does make a difference. I am very tempted by this die it would make card making a lot quicker when I do the cards for the hideouts to sell.
    Enjoy the day it's lovely and sunny here.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should read hospice not hideouts.
      Sorry,
      Hazel

      Delete
  4. Hi Janice
    That's a brilliant technique you've picked up there. So effective.
    Slightly different to last time as I guess this time you're going in with your eyes open (hope you get that one lol!)...........big David Soul fan when I was a kid.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete