Followers

Translate

Thursday, 25 February 2016

We are On Our Way.........


Just to let you all know, that Nellie & Geoffrey........or Neil & Geraldine (LOL) are on their way to a new home.

One of the followers of my blog, has bought them for a new arrival which is due in April. I hope he or she will love them x


I'm always open to offers if you ever see anything that you would like to buy from me. Most of the time i make things just because I like crafting. It's always nice to get a little money back, ready to invest in the new project. 

Have a good day, and thanks for stopping by. x

3 comments:

  1. Your elephant and giraffe will delight a young baby and it's nice for you to know your work is in demand.

    Wonder what you will come up with next.
    Enjoy the day,
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really lovely Jan, I am sure they will be well loved in their new home, you will have to make some more now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    I'd be careful about saying you're open to offers as you don't know what you might get propositioned with next lol!
    These are darling and are going to look sweet sat in someone's cot.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete