Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 16 March 2016

A Christmas Card ..... already ????....
 Morning all, well yes, it has to be done....starting the Christmas cards already. LOL !!!!

I recently bought the "Crafters Companion" birthday die, where you inked through the die to show the detail. I had used gel pens to have a finer line and was pleased with the result. I bought the die at one of the craft shows for £15.00 and was happy to pay that amount..........

Well, i looked at the Crafters Companion website and they had this Christmas one for £7.50 !!!!! what a bargain, so couldn't resist and ordered it.

Here it is done on Christmas green card, and using a gold gel pen to highlight the design.

I've backed it onto gold mirri card (hence the peculiar angle in which I've photographed the card LOL ). Then onto cream paper with gold stars on.
 Really turned out well, and again a useful card to do batch making. I can see making these in all colours.
A closer look at the middle section.

Have a good day and "MERRY CHRISTMAS" HA, HA, HA (instead of HO, HO, HO!!!). x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    what a brilliant card.
    Love the fab design you have done.
    All that lovely work with the gold pen too.
    My that was a bargain of a purchase.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Jan, and a bargain too, xxx

    ReplyDelete