Followers

Translate

Friday, 18 March 2016

A Couple of old bags !!!!!

 Morning all, have I got your attention with the heading today??? LOL !!!

These are actually new bags, not old, but wouldn't have had the same impact if I had said a couple of new bags.....would it?

Both these bags have been made using the tonic handbag die (belonging to a friend). I decided to do two styles.
 The first, is a normal handbag, with a slot closure at the top and handles. Size approx 4 x 2 x 5 inches.
 The second, is a clutch bag, with a fold over top and a ribbon tie. Size approx 4 x 2 x 2.5 inches.
Side view of both. These would make lovely easter egg bags to hold cream eggs or something similar, or as wedding favours on the tables, or even as small Christmas tree presents. The choice is all yours......

Have a fab weekend. xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    oh these are so lovely.
    You have done such a wonderful job with those.
    I see you chose purple for one of them.
    Have a very lovely weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jan,

    So sorry for the absence I have not been well. I have taken a look over your blog at all your stunning creations, loved your Wedgewood box and that cross stitch is going to be amazing, so beautiful, I started a cross stitch about 3 years ago and still have loads to do lol! Keep up with the wonderful creations

    Love & hUgs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty I'm hoping to see these dies at AP as I'd like to see a finished one to see the actual size

    ReplyDelete