Followers

Translate

Saturday, 12 March 2016

A Good Book To Read........




 Morning all, well here we are again at the weekend, doesn't the week just fly by??

The good thing about crafting with friends, is that you get to use all their stuff LOL !!!!!

I go around a friends house on a Wednesday evening, with 2 other friends, to do some crafting, have a laugh (lots of) and have a cuppa.

This Tattered lace book die, belongs to one of them, they have very kindly let me borrow it until next week.......so look out for loads of blogs with this die used LOL !!!!!

I am continuing to use up the hunkydory gift set, that i got  few weeks ago, free in a magazine. 
Apart from the card blank and the layering cards, it's all from the kit.
 I even used a topper as the sentiment inside.

When i first saw this die on c&c, i thought to myself, that i would hardly use it, but since using it, i can see me requesting this as a birthday present from one of my boys. (well one can live in hope, can't one????).

Enjoy your day. x

6 comments:

  1. Unusual card Jan but beautiful, very pretty paper and I love the style.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice, this is a stunning card! It's very pretty. Hazel X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, love the colours used ...xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Jan and you are using up the kit! Have a good weekend. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice
    Very pretty and nice use of the die.
    Reminded me of the cards those brummie ladies on Create and Craft used to do.......The Golden Girls or something like that?
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too Ang! It looks very effective Jan I hope one of the boys takes note and gets one for you

    ReplyDelete