Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 2 March 2016

A Quick Card to add to Stock.....


 Morning all, a quick blog today showing a quick card.....

Sometimes, it's handy having a few cards made, just in case you've forgotten a birthday. Although i have a list permanently on my craft room wall, and marked in the calendar, i have forgotten birthdays in the past, and had to quickly "knock something up", which I'm never happy about.

In the "cardmaking & papercraft" magazine this month, was a hunkydory gift set, of papers, toppers and cards. 

I don't normally do "kits", as i find instead of inspiring me, i can't think what to do with them !!!

However, on this occasion, i made myself use just what was in the gift set. (apart from the butterfly.....oh and the layering piece). The paper and topper was beautiful and really didn't need anything else.....but it's hard not to add anything. Just a 7 x 7 card, so postage shouldn't be a problem too. 


I will use the kit up in the next few weeks and just add little bits, to give myself plenty to choose from when the memory goes LOL. Knowing my luck i will have forgotten where i put them LOL !!! x

4 comments:

  1. It does look good Jan, I feel the same about kits, but once I get started it seems to flow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Jan I have a feeling I have this kit among the many I have bought! I will get to it in the fullness of time..........Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    I know what you mean about kits but this is so pretty.
    Lovely pastel shades and butterfly.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I've not visited recently Life gets in the way and I don't seem to have time to visit all that I'd like to I know what you mean too I have several pads of Lidll's patterned papers and have only used a couple of sheets This card is so pretty

    ReplyDelete