Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 30 March 2016

All The Fun Of The Circus.....

 Morning all, today is a birthday card for a little boy who's going to be 4. 

I've made this circus themed card using papers from Trimcraft called "Fun Fair". included in the papers was a sheet of images, which i cut out and mounted onto black card.
The balloon dies are from Robert Addams (set of 3) & Taylored Expressions (set of 2 smaller). I've used peel-offs for his name and the number 4.

Enjoy the day.

P.S pop back tomorrow for the MAWTT challenge again. x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,

    Brilliant card, the little boy will love this. I adore your Giraffe, so, so sweet, you are great at this knitting lark lol!
    Loved all your creations and thank you for commenting on my blog I really do appreciate it, I, unfortunately, don't get as much time now to comment on everyone's like I used to but I do try to have a look at everyone's beautiful creations.
    Have a lovely day
    Love & hugs

    jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    what a very fab card, and so perfect for a 4year old.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a 4 year old lots of interest.

    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Marvellous card for the little chap.
    Fun and great design.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete