Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Another Giraffe is on her way.....


 Morning all, I hope you are all well & not suffering from wind damage !!! If you are please go and see your doctor immediately LOL !!!
Joking aside, there seems to have been quite a bit of damage from fallen trees etc, so i hope you're all ok. We had a couple of ridge tiles fall off the roof. Luckily, my husband had gone fishing for the night (mad I know !!) so his van wasn't parked on the drive, otherwise it would have been hit by the ridge tiles.
I had a terrible night's sleep, as we sleep in the loft space, so there was no getting away from the noise.

Anyway, back to nicer things. I spent some of the bank holiday weekend making another giraffe. This is for one of the ladies in the craft group, who due to arthritus, can't knit so well now. It's for her great grandson, so i was happy to do it for her.

I have a Marianne Design die of a giraffe, so i cut it out in matching colours and stuck it on a tag with pink bakers twine for her to do a message.

Nearly at the end of another month, groan, but roll on summer, HOORAY !!!!

Have a good day. x

4 comments:

  1. Another cutie Jan, Tess's takes pride of place in her moses basket, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely present Jan. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    oh this is soooooooooooo! cute.
    I saw your work on Wendy's blog, and you are very clever.
    I too find it very hard to knit and crochet now with the old arthritis, but it doesn't effect my crafting luckily.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    I'm catching up again and my goodness, you have been so busy and so I can only comment on your last few creations or I would be here all day lol!
    Slow down gal so I can keep up lol!
    You've shown some lovely cards and the bags and book folding were triumphs.
    Another gorgeous cutie knit.
    You're a clever gal.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete