Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Another "SMALL" Christmas Card .....





Morning all, another quick blog, as nothing exciting to report LOL !!!

Here, I have made another small Christmas Card. Just 6 x 6 with little embellishments to save on postage. A stitched pattern in a multi coloured thread, LOTV topper and small holly leaves (from a pack of table confetti).

 Backing paper completes this quick card.

 This is Rolo, laying in the most awkwardest place you can think of, and he wont move out of the way, I just have to take my life in my hands and try to step over him. I think he likes to lay here, because he can keep an eye on all of us, upstairs or down. 
It's a good job that I love him. xx

3 comments:

  1. Your Rolo looks so peaceful lying on the stairs no wonder you don't disturb him.
    Love today's card the thread is so pretty and the holly leaves at the corners finishes it if nicely.
    Sun is shining here and I have arranged a visit to the sky garden in London for some WI ladies so hope it stays nice.
    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    what a very lovely Christmas card.
    Great embroidery on it also.
    Love the fab snow people family image.
    Oh Rolo sounds like he should be a chocolate colour.LOL.
    Don't they find the most awkward places to lie.
    I do hope you don't have any accidents with him there.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Beautiful stitching again. I had a look for this kind of thread at the NEC but no joy.
    Well, Rolo is male and a dog so awkward it is lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete