Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 9 March 2016

CAS Anniversary Card for My Parents...

 Morning all, Hope you are all well & happy and had a lovely Mother's Day on Sunday.

My eldest son had left a card for me last week, when he was home, so I opened that Sunday Morning. My youngest son, who has to work on a Sunday, and always leaves everything to the last minute, checked out the size & wording of the card that my eldest son had bought. When he came home from work, of course, he had bought a bigger card LOL !!!!

My eldest son rang me in the morning to wish me a happy mother's day and said that something should be arriving today from both the boys.

I waited & waited, but eventually a lovely basket of pink patio roses and another small petal pink flower (don't know the name) arrived from Waitrose. Luckily it wasn't from "moonpig" as they got a lot of bad press for the state of the flowers that people had bought from them.


Anyway, back to today's blog.

It's my parents anniversary at the end of the month.

I have those "hunkydory - little book of" and inside one was this image of an elderly couple sitting on a bench with a small white dog. Well, although my parents don't look as old as the couple, they do have a small white dog!!!!

I've kept the design CAS, as it really didn't warrant adding to much to.
Two background papers, with a piece of ribbon across the centre, and some small pearlised hearts.

A close-up of the sentiment and image.


I used the off-cuts of the background paper to add inside for the inside layer.

Enjoy your day. x

P.S: if you haven't entered into the MAWTT Challenge, there's still time !!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card for your parents, I am sure they will appreciate it especially having the little dig included, the sentiment is great.
    Glad you had a good day Sunday.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amusing picture I'm sure they will love it Jan. Best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Been a busy girl again I see lol!
    Sounds as if this terrific card is going to be just perfect.
    Haven't you got such thoughtful boys.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete