Followers

Translate

Thursday, 17 March 2016

Half Way Through, and Still Going Strong......!!!!



 Morning all, an update today about my cross stitch.......I'm now HALF WAY DONE Hooray !!!!!

I've tried to do a little bit each day, otherwise it's going to take years to complete LOL !!! It doesn't look straight across the top in the photo, but it is, I just need to tighten the tension again.

For those of you guessed a reindeer, when i had completed the first quarter, then well done, you are correct.

I think I'll do the top right bit next, which is the rest of the reindeer, as there doesn't seem to be a lot of stitching on that. Then i will have to prepare myself for the last quarter, which has a lot of colour changes in small areas, which is a nightmare.



Of course, I will still have the top stitching to do, but I will leave that until the very last, as that really completes the work.


Oh, and before I forget, "Happy St Patricks Day" for any Irish followers x

Have a good day, weekend approaching again. xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, Your reindeer is coming along nicely. I love doing the back stitching.

    Enjoy the day,
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous and will be amazing when complete, now this is one thing I do NOT have patience for, xx

    ReplyDelete