Followers

Translate

Saturday, 26 March 2016

Happy Easter.......


 Happy Easter to you all.....hope you haven't started eating the chocolate eggs already LOL !!!

I stitched this card in really bright and vibrant colours. I'm not sure where i got the backing paper from, but it matched beautifully. 

Layered onto some bright green card stock, I've used Sue Wilson, Noble dies to add the stitched look around the edge.


The flowers were from the poundshop....I've just cut the backs down a bit so that the flowers would lay a little flatter.
Enjoy your day. x

4 comments:

  1. A really pretty card Jan and the colours are beautiful. BTW did you die cut the card after you had done the stitching or before, I guess it was after stitching.
    Enjoy the day and glad you had a good time at the Ideal Home show.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jan, stitching is perfect, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bright and zingy colours. Happy Easter best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,

    Gorgeous card, lovely colours just right for Easter, happy Easter to you and your family. Sorry I have not commented much do not get too much time to blog lately but i do look in whenever to view your stunning creations. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog I really do appreciate it.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete