Followers

Translate

Thursday, 3 March 2016

MAWTT Challenge- "purple haze"



 Morning all, MAWTT Challenge here again today, and this time it's my turn to set the challenge......

For those of you who regularly look at my blog, will know that purple and all shades of, are my favourite colours........so that's the challenge today. 

I would like to see any card in purple shades.

Here is my contribution. I have cut and embossed a die, then whilst still on the paper have drawn through with a fine tipped pen. Then i have used a quickie glue pen to shade in parts and then added mauve fine glitter over.

 The strip & bow are dies from Sue Wilson, as is the embossing folder that I've used on the background.
Pop over to the MAWTT blog to see the other DT ladies from team B.......or why not enter yourself.

movingalongwiththetimes


Good luck and thanks for popping by. x

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jan.
    All sorted now on Challenge blog. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jan, I love it. Just a quickie note, the link to MALWTT, not working, you need to put a fullstop in front of blogspot. Hope you don't mind me telling you this. If you do you can tell me off tomorrow LOL!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, hopefully link should work now. xx

      Delete
  3. Your card is beautiful. I have that bow die and keep forgetting about it, now you've reminded me it'll probably be on my next card/! lol Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,

    This is gorgeous, I love Purple too. Sorry not been commenting for a while have been very busy with Sheenas products but I have taken a look over your stunning creations.
    I hope this finds you well

    Love & hUgs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love an embossed background (we had similar ideas this week!) and your dies on top are a nice touch x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow… this is gorgeous Jan… love how you've used the die and coloured and sparkled it… looks really stunning! and the border and bow are very pretty.
    Thanks for a great theme for our challenge!
    Have a nice weekend
    Love Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jan,
    sorry I had a senior moment, and forgot to comment on your card.
    It's really gorgeous and that die used it super.
    Wonderful embossing also, and that purple is soooooo rich looking.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card Jan, love that die, so pretty with the purple flowers. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janice
    That's a very pretty die you have there and a great idea to draw through it.
    Fab card and theme for the challenge.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete