Followers

Translate

Sunday, 20 March 2016

Owl Door Stop.....

 Morning all, hope you're having a good weekend so far.

I was given this kit for Christmas, by a friend who knows I like Owls. All the components were in the kit. I just had to sew it together.

It's supposed to look a bit wonky..... I think that's the charm of him LOL !!!

The side view. 
Although he's supposed to be a door stop, there was only normal toy stuffing in the kit, so he isn't very heavy. So I will have him sitting on my desk in my craft room.

Have a lovely day, thanks for taking time to view my blog, and I will hopefully see you all again very soon. x

4 comments:

  1. How sweet is he, I am surprised you have not added any of your beautiful stitching to him Jan lol! Love the cross eyed look lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OWLllll so cute and love your bags below.xx
    love seeing your creations..xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, he looks really cute, also love the OLD bags haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Sooooooo cute. Looks like he was a fun project.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete