Followers

Translate

Thursday, 7 April 2016

Batch Christmas Cards.....

 Morning all, I have scheduled this blog this morning, as I am on my way to Excel for the craft show.

I recently bought this die from Crafters Companion, and thought it would be ideal for making smaller Christmas cards & also to do batch cards.

Here are the first 4 that I've done. All the same but in different colours.
 Although the die is in one piece, the centre square comes out. All these cards have been cut directly onto the card blank, so each separate square I have place inside the card. I will do some more at a later time where it's all on the front.
 Red
 Silver
 I stuck the silver one onto silver mirri card. 
 Purple
 This is a purple glitter gel pen, you can see it sparkle above.
and finally gold.

I used a fine gel pen on each of these cards as the fine tip went into the die easily.

I'm well on my way to having all my Christmas cards done......Just need to do the "big" family & friends ones....

Have you started on Christmas cards yet???? x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,

    These are gorgeous, great batch cards, I did make a start om my Christmas cards but have come to a stand still at the moment lol!
    Enjoy the craft fare

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Jan, I haven't even thought of Christmas yet too busy making cards for our local hospice to sale.
    Hope you enjoyed your day at Excel I am going to Alexandra Palace on Saturday.
    Kind regards,
    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Terrific set of cards.
    Looks a useful batchmaking die.
    No Christmas cards done here, as yet.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete